Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft Clip Art???!!!?

I'm having a problem with downloading clips from microsoft.com onto my computer, and I have no idea what's wrong. I keep going to microsoft.com, picking out clip art that I like, but after I've downloaded it, they can't be found in my clip organizer.



After I've picked out my clip art and clicked download, it takes me to this little page that gives you your selection basket details, download instructions, and media application. Whenever I go to download something my "Media Application" says "Import Clip Organizer version 2002 or newer" and "Media files will be stored in your My Pictures\Microsoft Clip Organizer folder". I think this might be the problem, because I don't have a Microsoft Clip Organizer folder. Is it possible that my version of Clip Organizer is too old or something? Whenever I download clip art, my clip organizer opens but it is empty, other than the pictures that came with the computer.



Please help as soon as possible!



Microsoft Clip Art???!!!?panda



to find them you have to click downloaded clips. When you download the download from current location NOT disk or whatever else it wants you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment