Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft word 2003 do I have to buy?

I have a file in my computer called Microsoft Word 2003.



%26 It only let me use it for a extensive period of time.



It expired on July 31, 2005 and I can no longer use it.



But when ever I open the file a box pops up and says



"Your copy of the microsoft standard edition 2003 trial



expired on july 31, 2005. In this state, many features of



the product is unavailable until you convert to the full



product.



To convert to the full product you'll need a valid 25 character-character product key . Click the convert button to begin the conversion process now."



I have looked at the back of my pc and found the conversion number. Although, It does not let me.



important questions needed to be answered:



*Is this conversion process costing me money too??



* HELP!



p.s this is the same with the other files that came.



-microsoft powerpoint 2003 and excel



the only file i could use is microsoft works word processor.



%26 when it comes to hw it sucks.......



Microsoft word 2003 do I have to buy?adware



If you have a conversion number then you will need to call Microsoft and give them the key so they can unlock it for you or give you the correct key that works since yours is not working.



If the nubmer you have is for another version of Office or something, then it won't work and likely MS would just cough and laugh at the request for it to be converted.

No comments:

Post a Comment