Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft Word to Microsoft Works anyone?

Microsoft Vista works with Windows Works.. well at least mine does [[go figure]]



and I was trying to figure out how to open my saved documents [[saved on Microsoft Word]] on my pc [[that happens to work with Microsoft Works, as you can already tell cuz i've only said like a million times now :O(]] .. but I came up dry.. can anyone help me figure this out?



Thank you so much in advance for your much needed help.



xoxo



Karma.



Microsoft Word to Microsoft Works anyone?spyware removal



You can load windows works in vista works but not the other direction. You can't run newer versions of files in older programs generally.



The only way I know of doing both is save the file in a different format and try going that way. I'm not sure what your question really is.



See what type of files Windows Work saves, then see what type of files Vista Works saves. Find ones with similar names and save in that format.



Maybe you have to use the import command.



Microsoft Word to Microsoft Works anyone?virus protection software



nope-soz

No comments:

Post a Comment